Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,128 sqft, $176/sqft
Luxurious 2-Story Home With Incredible Golf Course & Mountain Views In Nearly Every Room! Entry Opens Into Formal Living Room & Dining Room With Built-In Speakers & Butler™s Pantry. Gourmet Kitchen Equipped With 42 Cabinets, Corian Countertops, Glass Tile Backsplash, Island & Breakfast Nook With Pass Thru Fireplace In To The Great Room. Appliances Include High-End Ge Monogram Double Oven With Self-Cleaning Racks & Ge Cafe Convection Microwave & 5 Burner Gas Cook Top. Master Suite Offers Notable Views, Plus A Luxurious 5 Piece Bath. Peaceful Backyard Backs To The 16th Green On The Highlands Ranch Golf Course. $30,000 Upgraded Outdoor Area Includes A Pergola Covered Trex Deck, Professional Landscaping & Outdoor Kitchen With Gas Grill, Refrigerator & A Big Green Egg Grill. New Energy Efficient A/C & Furnace. Highly Rated Douglas County School District. Buyers To Verify Square Footage & All Hoa Information. Sellers Need To Find A Replacement Home & May Need A Post Occupancy Agreement.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,128 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,139 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 989 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 6,142 sqft (0.14 acres)
- MLS ID: 4348373
- On Market: 04 days
- County: Mountain Vista
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch Golf Club
- View: Golf Course View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room,Kitchen
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Security System,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Gas Grill,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northridge
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.