Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,850 sqft, $140/sqft
Well Maintained Home In Highlands Ranch. 3 Bedrooms On Upper Floor Plus Large Loft and Laundry. Updated Kitchen With Granite and Stainless Steel Appliances. Lots Of Natural Light In Family Room and Kitchen With A Wall Of Windows Out To The Backyard; Breakfast Nook. Spacious Family Room With Fireplace - Great For Gatherings. Updated Bathrooms; Park-Like Backyard With Deck & Garden Area. Green - Green - Green! Organic Lawn and Garden Areas - No Pesticides Used. Unfinished Basement - Ready For You To Have It Your Way. Convenient Location - Easy Access To C-470, Chatfield State Park, Close To Grocery Shopping, Restaurants and Tattered Cover 4 Miles To Mineral Light Rail Station. Seller Will Mulch Over The Chicken Pen Prior To Closing If Buyer Requests. Showings Start Sunday June 9.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,850 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,907 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 943 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 6,316 sqft (0.14 acres)
- MLS ID: 5040918
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Westridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1990
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Coyote Creek
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by Kentwood Co at Cherry Creek
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.