Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,204 sqft, $196/sqft
From Traditional Elegance To Tasteful Remodel, This Richmond Home Delivers! Excellent Location In The Hillcrest Community, Sides/Backs To Community Greenbelt and Walking Path. Over-Sized Yard, Expanded Deck, Outstanding City/Mountain Views. Side Load Garage, Extended Driveway, 3 Car Fin. Garage. Two Story Foyer W/Wrought Iron Spindles, Updated Light Fixtures Throughout. Vaulted Formal Living Room/Dining Room With Coffered Ceiling/Crown Moulding. Remodeled Kitchen W/Updated Premium Appliances, Granite Countertops. Main Floor Study With Â¾ Bath. Upper Level Master Bedroom/Retreat With/Updated 5 Pc Master Bath and Walk-In Closet, Two Secondary Bedrooms Share Jack & Jill Bath, Ensuite Guest Bedroom Offset From Master. All Bathrooms Updated Throughout. Finished Basement With Possible 5th Bedroom and Full Bath, Game Room, and Storage With Shelves Included. Newer Triple Pane Windows, Hvac and Ac, Stone Coated Steel Roof. Award Winning Hrca Rec Centers and Doug Co. Schools.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,204 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,081 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 925 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 12,458 sqft (0.29 acres)
- MLS ID: 1620625
- On Market: 22 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1994
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Stone-Coated Steel
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Master Suite,Remodeled,Security System,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Triple Pane Windows,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Sump Pump,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Cougar Run
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by RE/MAX 100 INC.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.