Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,934 sqft, $157/sqft
Fantastic Opportunity & Value In Popular Summerhill Of Highlands Ranch. Best Value In Hr For Square Footage. Literally Walking Distance To Many Modern Conveniences Including Parks, Dining, Gym & Cougar Run Elem. Home Lives Much Larger Then Square Footage Suggests. One Of Writers Best Designs + Fairly Unique To Summerhill Neighborhood . Owner Recently Refinished Hardwood Floors In Kitchen and Entry, New Paint In Master Bed and Bath, Kids Bedroom & Laundry. Currently Very Bright/Open For Entertaining. Soaring Formal Living Upon Entry+ Formal Dining Room & Huge Family Room With Fireplace. Kitchen Features All Appliances, Pantry, Center Island & Entertaining. Bedroom On Main Level Is Added Bonus and Can Be Also Used As Home Office. Upper Level Bedrooms Share Modern, Updated Bath. Very Private Master Highlights The Upper Level. Large Fin Bsmt. Final Bonus - .20 Acre Lot W/Privacy On The Back Deck. Spectacular Site W/Mature Trees & No Neighbors Behind
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,934 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,894 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 804 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 8,712 sqft (0.20 acres)
- MLS ID: 2742874
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch - Summerhill
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1994
- Builder: Writer Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Satellite Dish,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Cougar Run
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by THE KENTWOOD COMPANY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.