Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 6,011 sqft, $152/sqft
Must See! This Beautiful Home Is Huge, Located On One Of The Largest Lots In Highlands Ranch With A Park Like Setting. As You Enter The Home, The Foyer Features A Stunning Curved Staircase, The Study Located Off Of The Foyer With French Doors To Provide Privacy & Plantation Shutters. Entertain Guest In The Formal Living Room, With Crown Moulding, Attached To The Dining Room With A Coffered-Lit Ceiling and Views Of The Beautifully Landscaped Yard, Or The Huge Family Room With Fireplace, Built-Ins and Wet Bar. The Kitchen Has Granite Tile, Gas Cooktop, A Large Eating Nook With Access To The Patio! The Professionally Landscaped Yard Is Just Over 3/4 Acre. Hardwood Floors Refinished 2018. Master Bathroom Has Heated/Radiant Flooring. Unfinished Basement Great For Storage Or Finishing. The Newer Furnaces (2) & A/C's (2) Are Only A Couple Years Old. Roof Is 3 Yrs Old. Hoa Incl All Rec Centers In Hr. Close To Parks, Trails, Schools and Shopping.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 6,011 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,939 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,072 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 33,933 sqft (0.78 acres)
- MLS ID: 8556773
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1997
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Fence,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Cougar Run
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by Madison & Company Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.