Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 6,742 sqft, $177/sqft
Exquisite Brick Ranch W/ Walk-Out In Falcon Hills W/ Phenomenal Panoramic Mountain & City Views! Incredible Street Presence & Nearly 6,000 Sq Ft Of Living Space. Refinished Hardwoods, Designer Paint & Quality Finishes. Soaring Vaulted Ceilings & Hardwoods Grace The Grand Entry. Kitchen W/ Granite, Modern Cabinetry, Angled Peninsula W/ Seating, Walk-In Pantry, Stainless Appliances, Gas Cooktop & Double Oven. Adjoining Family Room W/ Brick Fireplace & Mountain Views. Generous Master Is Appointed W/ Double-Sided Fireplace, 5-Piece Bath W/Steam Shower, In-Floor Radiant Heat & Vast Walk-In Closet. Also On The Main Is A Guest Suite W/ Bath. Basement Includes Addl Space For Expansion, Workshop, Home Theater Or Storage. Rec Room W/ Fireplace & Access To The Lower Deck. 3rd Bed & Hall Bath, Ideal For Guests. Main-Floor Laundry. Oversized 3-Car Garage. Meticulously Landscaped Yard, Upper & Lower Decks. Gated Community Close To Parks, Dining, Hr Rec Centers & Quick Access To C-470!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 6,742 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,899 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,371 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 27,878 sqft (0.64 acres)
- MLS ID: 3195327
- On Market: 27 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Falcon Hills
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1987
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Concrete,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Jet Action Tub,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Skylights,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Deck,Fence,Exterior Basement Entrance,Garden Area,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Cougar Run
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by Keller Williams DTC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.