Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,398 sqft, $141/sqft
Welcome To This Richmond Galileo Model In The Hearth Of Highlands Ranch, On A Cul De Sac Lot. The Exterior Has Been Freshly Painted, Concrete Tile Roof, Full Walkout Basement, Hot Tub In Backyard. Deck Off Kitchen With Some Mountain Views. The Garage Is An Over Sized Two Car and The Home Features A Built In Central Vacuum. The Interior Of The Home Has Hardwood Floors In Entry & Family Room. Formal Living & Dining Rooms. Main Floor Study With French Doors. Large Family Room With Soaring Ceilings, Surround Sound, Ceiling Fan, Wall Of Windows With Remote Control Window Coverings, Gas Fireplace With Blower. The Family Room Opens To The Kitchen With Center Island With Breakfast Bar, Eating Area, Double Oven and A Lot Of Counter Space. Upstairs There Are 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms and Laundry Room. Large Master Suite With Private Coffee Bar, 5 Piece Master Bath With Walk In Closet.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,398 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,948 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,450 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 6,229 sqft (0.14 acres)
- MLS ID: 4096029
- On Market: 24 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2006
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Master Bath
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Wildcat Mountain
- Junior High: Rocky Heights
- High School: Rock Canyon
Listing by Coldwell Banker Residential 26
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.