Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,371 sqft, $209/sqft
Completely Remodeled Custom Home With Open Floor Plan In A Highly Sought After Area In Highlands Ranch. Updates Within The Last 3 Years Include New Windows and Exterior Doors, New Roof, New Hardwood Floors, New Granite Counter-Tops, New Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator, Gas Stove, Dishwasher. New Gas Fireplace, New Hot Water Heater, New Master Bathroom and Walk-In Closet, New Basement Bathroom With Private Shower, New 579 Sq Ft Deck With Gas Grill and Peak Custom Lighting Perfect For Entertaining. Minutes To C-470 and 7 Houses Down From Blue Ribbon Northridge Elementary School, Northridge Rec Center (1 Of 4), Park, Greenbelt, and Convenient To Everything!!! Home Exudes Pride Of Ownership.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,371 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,371 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 806 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 6,011 sqft (0.14 acres)
- MLS ID: 3188304
- On Market: 8 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch Northridge
- View: City View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1983
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Insert Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Gutters,Lighting,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northridge
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by Property Purchase Partners
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.