Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,620 sqft, $164/sqft
Welcome To Your New Home In Desirable Highlands Ranch Community. Perfectly Located Just Across The Street From Highly Rated Arrowwood Elementary School. Everything Has Been Well Loved and Cared For and It Shows. Inside You Will Find An Open Floor Plan With Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room, Laundry Room and Half Bath. All Conveniently Located On One Level. Upstairs Three Sizable Bedrooms Are Served By Full Bathroom. The Large Master Suite Features 5-Piece Bath With Double Vanities, Glass-Enclosed Shower, Oversized Tub & Large Walk-In Closet. A Finished Basement Not Only Adds Extra Square Footage To Enjoy, It Boosts The Value As Well. Hoa Is Professionally Managed and The Neighborhood Offers Loads Of Great Amenities. Just Steps To Nearby Trails, Parks, Shops and Restaurants. Walk To Southridge Rec Center - 3 Indoor Pools, 1 Outdoor Resort Pool, 5 Tennis Courts, 2 Gymnasiums, Spa, Fitness/Dance Studio and Much More. Hurry, This Home Is Ready To Build Your Beautiful, Lifetime Memories!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,620 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,620 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 597 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 5,397 sqft (0.12 acres)
- MLS ID: 5651734
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Southridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Speakers, Built-in,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump,Washer,Water Softener
- Exterior Features: Patio,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Arrowwood
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by TADLA & TADLA REAL ESTATE GROUP
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.