Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,947 sqft, $206/sqft
Colorado Owned Berkeley Homes Is Building Brand New Mountain Contemporary Architecture By One Of Denver's Premier and Award Winning Architectural Design Company - Goddin Sudik Architects. Three Home Plans That Offer Fresh and Open Living With 10 Foot Ceilings and Volume. Great Indoor Outdoor Connectivity On Main Level and Many Walk-Out Homesites Available. One Of Last Opportunities To Own A New Home In Backcountry - Highland Ranch's Exclusive Gated Neighborhood Which Features 8200 wild Acres Of Backcountry private Open Spaces With Miles Of Natural Trails. The Sundial House Amenity Features A Pub, Spa, Resort Style Pool, Fitness Center, Cooking Demonstration Kitchen, Outdoor Amphitheater and A Packed Event Calendar. Photos Are Of Home With Same Floor Plan, Finishes Will Vary.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,947 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,846 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,101 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 5,000 sqft (0.11 acres)
- MLS ID: 3406431
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Backcountry
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Builder: Berkeley Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fully Furnished,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Sump Pump,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Gas Valve,Gutters,Lighting,Patio,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by CHERYL SCHUETTE & ASSOCIATES
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.