Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,860 sqft, $212/sqft
Come Check Out The Dramatic Vaulted Ceilings In This Lovely, Immaculate 4 Level Home On A Large Corner Lot, In Beautiful Highlands Ranch. Home Is Move In Ready, Has Been Lovingly Maintained and In Well Manicured Neighborhood. Separate Living and Family Rooms. 4th Bedroom/Bonus Room, In The Basement, Has An Egress Window and Closet. All Bedrooms Are Huge. Some Newer Windows, Fenced Yard and Within Walking Distance Of A Community Park. Wonderfully Situated, Near Walking/Hiking and Bike Trails. Near Parks, Shopping, Dining and Entertainment Venues. Low Property Taxes!! Come Take A Look and Bring Us An Offer.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,860 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,758 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 510 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 6,534 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 2662817
- On Market: 4 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Eastridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1998
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Smoke Free,Storm Windows,Utility Sink,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Cougar Run
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by Romero Realty Ltd.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.