Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,251 sqft, $125/sqft
Stunning David Weekley Model With Vaulted Ceilings, Large Windows, Grand Entry and Main Floor Master! Formal Living and Dining Rooms Off Entry Have New Wood Floors Installed In 2013. Kitchen Offers Granite Countertops, Pull-Out Shelves, Large Pantry, Island With Brand New Smooth Surface Stove, Wine Refrigerator and Newer Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher and Faucets. Kitchen Also Boasts An Eat-In Area With Built-In Optional Seating and Access To The Upper Deck. Upper Level Features Three Bedrooms, Two With Walk-In Closets, An Open Loft Area and A Full Bathroom. The Kitchen Overlooks Family Room With Large Windows, Lots Of Natural Light and A Gas Fireplace. Walk-Out Basement Is Partially Finished With Another Bedroom and Large Open Area Ready To Be Finished. Walk-Out Basement Offers Second Access To Outside Lower Patio In Backyard. Newer Roof, Gutters, Exterior Paint, Radon System, Attic Insulation, Fencing and So Much More. Truly Move-In Ready.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,251 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,904 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,670 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 7,579 sqft (0.17 acres)
- MLS ID: 5735291
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Mansion Pointe
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1995
- Builder: David Weekley Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Other
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Saddle Ranch
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by ACA A CUT ABOVE REALTY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.