Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,910 sqft, $151/sqft
This Beautiful Home In The Hearth Has So Much To Offer For The Price! 4 Bedrooms Up Plus A Main Floor Study. Exterior Features Include Private Courtyard, Backyard With Patio, Hot Tub With Included Gazebo, and Garden Area. Inside, Enjoy The Kitchen With Large Island, Granite Counters, Double Oven, and Breakfast Bar. Most Bedrooms Include Walk In Closets and Plantation Shutters. You Will Love The Master Featuring A 5 Piece Bath. Newer Hvac, Water Heater, Attic Fan and Exterior Paint Help Make This Home The Perfect Choice. This Home Is Conveniently Located Within Walking Distance Of The Backcountry Trails, Rec Center, Parks, Shopping and Much More.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,910 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,729 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,181 sqft
- Lot size: 6,447 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 3403614
- On Market: 10 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: The Hearth
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2006
- Builder: Shea Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Hot Tub/Spa,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Pantry,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Fence,Garden Area,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Wildcat Mountain
- Junior High: Rocky Heights
- High School: Rock Canyon
Listing by RE/MAX Leaders
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.