Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,841 sqft, $186/sqft
Beautiful, Completely Remodeled Ranch Patio Home. Master Suite With Free Standing Tub, Oversized Glass Shower, Double Sinks, New Cabinets, All New Lighting, Laundry Closet, Large 2nd Bedroom, Office/Study/Possible 3rd Bedroom, Enclosed and Heated Sun Room For Year Round Enjoyment, 2nd Full Bath With Double Sinks, Gorgeous Kitchen With Huge Island, New Stainless Steel Appliances, New Cabinets, New Countertops, New Tile Backsplash. All New Lighting Including Pendant Lighting Over The Island, New Hardwood Floors On The Main Level, New Carpet In Both Bedrooms, Amazing Front Porch To Enjoy, Attached Two Car Garage With Ramp Access, Backs Open Space, Lovely Neighborhood, Don't Miss This Fabulous Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,841 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,015 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,149 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 3,790 sqft (0.09 acres)
- MLS ID: 8424503
- On Market: 6 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: The Retreat
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1993
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Remodeled,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Front Porch,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Fox Creek
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.