Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,358 sqft, $222/sqft
Thoroughly Updated and Impeccably Maintained! Gorgeous Custom Home In Exclusive Falcon Hills Looks and Lives Like A New Home. High End Finishes Abound Including Banisters With Iron Spindles, Custom Woodwork, Cherry Floors, Pella French Doors and Plantation Shutters Throughout. Private Backyard Adjoins The Tranquil Open Space, Expansive Family Room Includes A Wall Of Custom Built-Ins With Granite Counter Tops. The Chef's Kitchen Includes Ge Advantium Speed Convection Oven and Microwave, Caters Oven Plus A 3rd Wall Oven. Jenn-Air Fridge, Granite Sink and Loads Of Pantry Space.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,358 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,226 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,680 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 10,629 sqft (0.24 acres)
- MLS ID: 7268945
- On Market: 01 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1990
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Smoke Free
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven
- Exterior Features: Fence
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Cougar Run
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.