Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,409 sqft, $191/sqft
Come Fall In Love With This Home That Looks Like It Is Directly Out Of Hgtv Or Pinterest! Home Features A New Roof, New Windows, New Paint (Interior & Exterior) and A New A/C Will Be Installed By Licensed Professional Prior To Closing. Gorgeous Kitchen Is Completely Remodeled With New Granite Counter Tops, New Cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances & New Lighting. Main Floor Features A Laundry Room, Renovated Half Bath and Two Separate Living Spaces. The Focal Point Of The Living Room Is A Beautifully Resurfaced Gas Fireplace. Professionally Refinished Wood Floors. New Carpet In Both The Living & Family Rooms In Addition To The Upstairs. The Master Bedroom Has Vaulted Ceilings and A Walk In Closet. Backyard Is Fenced and Has Gorgeous New Landscaping. Close To Great Schools and Parks! Hoa Includes Community Pool.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,409 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,378 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 619 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 7,009 sqft (0.16 acres)
- MLS ID: 3892700
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Indigo Hills
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Builder: Village Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Heated Basement,Internet Access (Wired),Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Saddle Ranch
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by Keller Williams Action Realty LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.