Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,006 sqft, $237/sqft
Beautiful Backcountry Home Backing To Open Space With Breathtaking Mountain Views* You Will Love This Popular Indigo Mist Model With An Open Floorplan, Main Floor Guest Suite, Spacious Master Suite, Gourmet Kitchen and Family Room With Cozy Firplace* The Homework Station Is Ideal For Studying Or Projects* The Finished Basement Is Ideal For Guests* The Lovely Backyard With Extended Patio Offers A Perfect Spot To View The Colorado Sunsets. Trails Behind Home Lead To Area School* You Will Love The Lifestyle Of This Award Winning Community With Resort Like Amenities, Trails, Hundreds Of Acres Of Wilderness Trails To Hike and Pike, Community Events* Ponds, Parks & So Much More
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,006 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,796 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,217 sqft
- Lot size: 6,752 sqft (0.16 acres)
- MLS ID: 9574089
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Backcountry
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2012
- Builder: Shea Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Game Room,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Security Entrance,Security System,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.