Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,232 sqft, $214/sqft
Backcountry Elegance With A Touch Of Contempory Design. This Is The Perfect Home To Enjoy The Amazing Colorado Weather Year Round. You Can Watch The Sunsets and Expansive Mountain Views From The Large Front Porch Or Relax By The Double Sided Fire Place On The Back Patio. This Home Is A Designer's Dream From The Tasteful Light Fixtures To The Spa Like Master Retreat and A Gourment Kitchen. Open Concept With A Cozy Family Room Complete With Vaulted Ceilings, Large Windows, Natural Light, and The Double Sided Fireplace. Nestled On A Friendly Cul-De-Sac That Wraps Around A Lovely Park. For The Outdoor Lovers You Are Just Steps Away From The Trails, Open Space, and A Quick Walk To The Award Winning Stone Mountain Elementary School!***lights, Speakers, and Audio/Visual All Operated By Control 4***mudroom Bench, Wide Plank Wood Flooring***bonus Flex Room Upstairs Can Easily Be Converted To A 5th Bedroom**
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,232 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,142 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,090 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 9,148 sqft (0.21 acres)
- MLS ID: 7997500
- On Market: 29 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Backcountry
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2013
- Builder: Shea Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by PARAGON REAL ESTATE INC.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.