Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,866 sqft, $122/sqft
Motivated Seller, Please Bring Us An Offer. Wonderful Home On Corner Lot. Lots Of Upgrades To Help You Call This Home. Recently Replaced Stainless Steel Appliances, Newer Water Heater, Web Enabled Security Cameras, Garage Door Opener, Thermostat, Sprinkler System. Whole House Water Treatment and Newer High Efficiency Furnace Too. Lots Of Windows Replaced With High End Anderson Windows. Beautiful 2 Tiered Trex Deck. This Home Has A Smooth, Flowing Floorplan You Will Love. Huge 23 Foot Long Kitchen With Tons Of Counter Space, Kitchen Island, and Cabinets. Large Dining Room Connected To Living Room. Seller Is Replacing Roof Shingles Once You Say Yes. So Much Home For The Money, You Will Love This Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,866 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,854 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,012 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 7,735 sqft (0.18 acres)
- MLS ID: 7402824
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Eastridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1991
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Security System,Smoke Free,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Fox Creek
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by The Denver 100 LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.