Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,224 sqft, $187/sqft
Mountain Views Abound In Incredible Highland Ranch Home W/ Lots Of Sq Ft & Designers Touch! Location Is Key... Quiet Street, Park, Walking/Running/Biking Paths & Playground Steps From Your Back Yard. Updated Kitchen Includes Vaulted Ceilings, Naturally Bright W/ Skylights, Island, Eating Space W/ More Mtn Views, & Ss Appliances. Spacious Family Rm W/ Wood Burning Fireplace & Bath Rm On Main Level. Upper Level Boasts Mstr W/ Full Bath & Walk-In Closet. 2nd Bathrm & 2 More Bdrms Round Out Upper Level. Spacious Walk Out Basement Has 4th Bdrm Or Flex/Rec/Playrm & Additional Rm W/ Doors To Back Yard Patio. Lots Of Newer Upgrades Including Roof, Paint, Carpet, Blinds, Garage Doors W/ Smart Opener, & Radon Sys. Large Garage W/ Shelving & Lots Of Space For Storage. Ideal Backyard For Relaxing Or Entertaining Guests. Slab Patio, Garden Area, & Deck. Additional Storage In Shed. Just Minutes From Award Winning Elementary, Dtc, Fabulous Restaurants & Shopping. Make This Incredible Place Your Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,224 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,034 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 752 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 4,487 sqft (0.10 acres)
- MLS ID: 3868463
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: HIGHLANDS RANCH
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1987
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate
- Interior Features: Kitchen Island
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features:
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Fox Creek
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by Keller Williams Preferred Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.