Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,198 sqft, $152/sqft
Great Interior Location! Covered Entry/Front Porch, Double Front Entry Doors With Pella Storm Doors (Beveled Scrolled Glass Inserts and Screen Inserts For Both, One Of Each Are Presently Displayed). Hardwood Floors In Entry, Hall, Kitchen, Nook and Guest Bath. Crown Molding In Formal Living Room, Dining Room & Study. Built-In Bookshelves In Study. Stainless Steel Lg Refrigerator & Microwave, Ge Smooth Top Range & Dishwasher. Granite Countertops In Kitchen. Cabinet Style, movable Island W/Granite Countertop. Hard Surface Countertop In Upper Hall Bath. Walk-In Closets In Master and A Secondary Bedroom. Double Closets In 3rd and 4th Secondary Bedrooms. All Commodes Are Comfort Height. Whole House Fan and Two Ceiling Fans, One Of Which Is A drum Style. Central Air. High Efficiency Furnace, New In '13. Water Heater New In '10. Composite 25' X 10' Deck. Sprinkler System Front and Rear. Newer Insulated Garage Door. New Shingles In '09.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,198 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,138 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 900 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 5,701 sqft (0.13 acres)
- MLS ID: 3702220
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1988
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Master Suite,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Fox Creek
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by RE/MAX Masters Millennium
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.