Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 1,531 sqft, $261/sqft
We Have Accepted An Offer With A 24 Hour First Right Of Refusal. Please Come Show! All Offers Welcome. This Is An Immaculate Town Home, Located In The Coveted 'brownstone' Community In The Heart Of Highlands Ranch. Pristine Hardwood Floors and An Open Floor Plan. Family Room Has Plenty Of Natural Light, Gas Fireplace. Gourmet Kitchen / Beautiful Cabinetry and Granite Counter Tops. Perfect For Entertaining! Spacious Dining Area and Covered Balcony. Master Bedroom With Walk-In Closet and Master Bath. Upper Level Laundry. Two Car Attached Garage, Ample Basement Storage. Large Front Patio. Hoa Includes Membership To Four Highland Ranch Recreation Centers. Short Walk To Shops and Restaurants, Library, Civic Green Park, Rtd and Extensive Trail System. Maintenance Free.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 1,531 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,531 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 4643526
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Brownstones
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2006
- Builder: Shea Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Rolled Roofing
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Kitchen Island,Master Bath
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Front Porch
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Eldorado
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.