Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,917 sqft, $221/sqft
Welcome Home To This Impeccably Designed 'canterbury Villa' Tucked Away On A Quiet Cul-De-Sac In Backcountry. This Beautifully Finished Home With Gleaming Wood Floors Offers An Ideal Floorplan With All You Need For Main Level Living. The Crisp, White Kitchen Gourmet Kitchen With Alpine White Granite and Upgraded Appliances Offers Plenty Of Seating Around The Large Island & Opens To The Family Room W/Vaulted Ceilings. Elegant Master Suite With Spa-Like Master Bath Features Dual Vanities, A Deep Soaking Tub & Rain Glass Door To Walk-In Shower. Main Level Study & Private Guest Suite. Custom Built Mud Room With Adjacent Laundry Off Owner's Entry. Sweeping Staircase Takes You Down To The Fabulous Lower Level Family Room W/Fireplace & Large Bar. Enjoy Your Favorite Beverage While You Watch Sunsets From Your Front Patio and Then Retreat To The Large Back Patio W/Fire Pit To Enjoy The Peaceful Sanctuary Of This Park-Like Backyard W/Water Feature. This Meticulously Maintained Home Is Stunning!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,917 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,159 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,182 sqft
- Lot size: 12,632 sqft (0.29 acres)
- MLS ID: 4469644
- On Market: 09 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Backcountry
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2014
- Builder: Shea Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Firepit,Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Great Room,Outdoor
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Security System,Speakers, Built-in,Sump Pump,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Sump Pump,Water Purifier,Water Softener,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gas Valve,Lighting,Patio,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.