Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 7,050 sqft, $195/sqft
Perfection In Backcountry; This Striking Semi-Custom Shea featherwalk Model Sits On A Huge Corner Lot & On A Cul De Sac. Extended Back Patio With Built-In Kitchen and Fire Pit. Home Backs To Green Belt With Great Views. Interior Courtyard Perfect For Hot Tub Or Sitting Area. Newly Refinished Hardwood Floors Throughout Main Level. Main Floor Master Bedroom With Loft & Covered Deck! Kitchen Has A Large Island, Gas Cook Top & Double Oven, Slab Granite Counters & hidden Pantry The Cook Will Love! Built In Miele Coffee Maker & Wine Refrigerator In Butlers Pantry Which Connects To The Dining Room With Designer White Wainscoting. Family Room With A Gas Fireplace and Custom Built-In Shelving. Main Floor Office. White Shutters Throughout Home. Whole House Nuvo Audio System. Two Additional Bedrooms, Loft, and 2 Bathrooms On The 2nd Level For A Total Of 5 Bedrooms. Finished Basement With Theater, Bedroom/Bathroom, Family Room, and Additional Kitchen. 2 Car Garage Plus One Car Detached Garage.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 7,050 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,414 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,529 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 16,901 sqft (0.39 acres)
- MLS ID: 7907917
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Backcountry
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2010
- Builder: Shea Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Home Theater,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Sump Pump,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Gas Grill,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Stone Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by Madison & Company Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.