Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,080 sqft, $301/sqft
Beautiful Bright, Sun-Lit End Unit Condo In Clock Tower At Highly Sought-After Town Center. Rare 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Plus Study!! The Largest Floor Plan Unit In The Building. Gorgeous Kitchen With Quartz Countertop, Stainless Steel Appliances and Ample Cabinetry. Tons Of Storage and Walk-In Master Suite Closet. Spacious Covered Patio With Green-Space and Mountain Views. Unit Has Easy Convenient Access To A Heated and Reserved Underground Garage Space and Private Storage Area Which Is In Front Of Garage Space. Perfect Location - Within Close Walking Distance To The Highlands Ranch Town Center Where You Can Enjoy Restaurants, The Farmers Market and Outdoor Concerts In The Summer and The Civic Green Park Is Just A Quarter Of A Mile Away!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,080 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,080 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 8053300
- On Market: 6 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Clocktower
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2015
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,No Stairs
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Elevator Access
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Wildcat Mountain
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by HomeSalesCO, LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.