Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 7,551 sqft, $169/sqft
Gracefully Poised A .47 Acre Cul-De-Sac Site Showcasing Majestic Mountain Views and Magnificent Street Appeal. Inside, This Home Has Been Lovingly Cared For and Richly Appointed. Entertainment-Sized Formal Living Room and Dining Room. Impressive Great Room With Two-Story Windows and A Stunning Fireplace. Main Floor Study With Custom Built-Ins. Spacious Kitchen With Breakfast Bar and Nook Leads To A Huge Wrap-Around Deck Offering Beautiful Sunsets and Panoramic Mountain Views. Front and Back Staircase. Upper Level Features A Stunning Master Suite With Its Own Fireplace, Huge Sitting Area, Updated Master Bathroom, View Deck and Large Walk-In Closet. Three Spacious Secondary Bedrooms Each With Their Own Bath and Walk-In Closets. Walk-Out Basement Offers A Huge In-Home Office With Handsome Custom Built-Ins, A Full Bar, Exercise Room, Game/Rec Room, Sauna, Media Room and Flex Space. Professionally Landscaped With An Over-Sized Covered Patio & Park-Like Yard. Plantation Shutters.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 7,551 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 7,409 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,550 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 20,517 sqft (0.47 acres)
- MLS ID: 2363815
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Falcon Hills South
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1991
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Heated Basement,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Cougar Run
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.