Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,031 sqft, $280/sqft
Beautifully Updated and Meticulously Maintained Condo Nestled Back In Community By Open Space & Quiet. Gorgeous, Open Fully Remodeled Kitchen Features Granite Counter-Tops, Beautiful New Upgraded Cabinets With Pull Outs, Gas Range, Pendant Lighting, and An Eat In Kitchen. Newer Wood Scraped Engineered Hardwoods and New Carpet Throughout. Cozy Up With The Upgraded Fireplace That Has Fan For Ultimate Comfort. Coveted Main Floor & Care-Free Living At It™s Best! 2 Beds / 2 Full Baths Updated With New Fixtures & Lighting. Large Walk In Master Closet, 2nd Bedroom Has Double Closets, and Don™t Miss The Storage Closet Off The Patio, Plus 1 Car Garage Just Steps Away! Amenities Include Pool, Work Out Facility, Clubhouse, All Exterior Maintenance W/ Roof. Plus Full Size Washer Dryer Included. Easy Location To Colorado/C. Line, Whole Foods, King Soopers, Park Meadows/Dtc
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,031 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,031 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 7622871
- On Market: 7 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Canyon Ranch
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1996
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Insert Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Cougar Run
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by Colorado Home Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.