Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,041 sqft, $252/sqft
Welcome Home- This Second Level Unit Has It It All. Walk Into An Open Floor Plan Where The Kitchen Flows To The Dining Room and Opens To A Great Living Room With A Gas Fireplace. The Kitchen Has New Stainless Steel Appliances and Just Off The Living Room Is A Balcony and Extra Storage Closet. Tucked Away From The Main Living Space Is The Oversized Second Bedroom With Plenty Of Closet Space. Head Down The Hall To A Large Full Size Bathroom and Laundry Room. The Master Suite Is Very Spacious With Master Bath and Walk-In Closet. Don't Miss This Opportunity To Own A Great Unit On The Second Level.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,041 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,041 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 641 sqft (0.01 acres)
- MLS ID: 2282521
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Canyon Ranch
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1996
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Internet Access (Wired),Master Bath,Master Suite,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Cougar Run
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by RE/MAX PROFESSIONALS
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.