Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,667 sqft, $180/sqft
Sparkling and Amazing Home Located At The End Of The Cul-De-Sac Offers Mountain Views Of The Magnificent Colorado Sunsets! This Traditional Floor Plan Offers A Picture Window View From The Living Room Or Dining Room. All New Kitchen Appliances Including A Smart Fridge! Freshly Painted Bedrooms and The Popcorn Is Gone! This Home Is Full Of Energy Saving Features, Including Solar Panels, New (2013) Vinyl Windows, Wifi Directed Heating Vents, Insulated Garage Door, A Nest Digital Thermostat, and Newer Washer & Dryer, and Other Appliances and A 95% Efficient Furnace. The Oasis In The Back Yard Is A Nice Shady Spot For Evening Gatherings While The Front Offers Exceptional Views. The Benefit To You Is Less Energy Bills and You Still Get To Live In A Warm Cozy Home In The Northridge Neighborhood. and Let's Not Forget The Benefit Of Having A Basement Finished As A Bonus Room, Heated, Carpeted and As Clean As The Rest Of The Home, A Perfect Place For Those Others In The Fam!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,667 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,417 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 680 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 10,324 sqft (0.24 acres)
- MLS ID: 7633538
- On Market: 1 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Northridge
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1982
- Builder: Mission Viejo
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Laminate,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Heated Basement,Jet Action Tub,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Radon Mitigation System,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Patio,Solar,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northridge
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by Pete Doty & Company, Inc.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.