Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,067 sqft, $213/sqft
Stunning Home In The Upscale Gated Premier Community Of Palomino Park! Spacious, Open Floor Plan With Soaring Vaulted Ceilings and A Giant Loft. Kitchen Features A Spacious Center Island. Main Floor Master Bedroom Has A 5pc Private Bath and Walk In Closet. Oversize 2 Car Garage. Low Maintenance Recreational Lifestyle Community With Gated Entrance, Hot Tubs, Fitness Rooms, Pools, Parks, Clubhouse, Restaurant, Walking Paths, Volleyball Court and More. Gold Peak Residents Have Access To Their Own Cabana Area With Pool, Picnic Area & Grill. Very Pet Friendly Community With A Dog Park and Various Trails. Iron Horse Health Club Membership Included For All Residence. Gold Peak Is A 259-Unit Home Owner Condominium Community, One Of Five Villages Within Palomino Park Resort. The Property Is Located In Douglas County About 20 Miles South Of Denver, Co. The Community Is Close To Shopping, Schools, and Easy Highway Access.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,067 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,067 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 3292185
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Palomino Park
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2006
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Security System,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Fence
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Acres Green
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by American Home Agents
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.