Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,570 sqft, $170/sqft
Remodeled Upgraded 2 Story Home W 5 Beds 5 Baths & 2 New Additions Adding On 920 Sqft To Kitchen Dining Area & Upstairs Bedrooms! Large 0.24 Acre Lot Adjacent To Greenbelt W Front Range Mountain & Open Space Views. Welcome Home To A Covered Front Porch & Inside To A 2 Story Foyer, Open Floor Plan & Gleaming Wood Floors. Formal Living Room & Dining Room. Vaulted Family Room W Cozy Gas Fireplace. Upgraded Chef's Kitchen Has An Island, Ss Appliances, Bar Seating, Large Sunny Dining Area. Spacious Master Bed W Bright Sitting Area & Private Deck Has Panoramic Mountain Views, Huge Walk-In Closet. Remodeled 5 Piece Master Bath. 2 More Spacious Beds Upstairs Each W Full Baths & Ceiling Fans. Main Level 4th Bed & Full Bath. Finished Basement Has Rec Room, 5th Bed, Full Bath, Large Laundry Room. New Exterior Paint, 3 Car Garage, Mud Room W Pantry. 2 Minutes To C-470. Short Walk To Elem School. Steps From Trails, Parks, Open Space. Few Minutes To Shopping & Dining. See 3-D Virtual & Aerial Tour.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,570 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,484 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 960 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 10,324 sqft (0.24 acres)
- MLS ID: 7278699
- On Market: 6 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1986
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Remodeled,Skylights,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm,Water Softener
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Sand Creek
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by RE/MAX Masters Millennium
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.