Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,360 sqft, $153/sqft
Front Courtyard Welcomes You To This Beautiful Multi-Level, Single-Family Home In Desirable Littleton Location! Your Future Home Offers 5 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms. Main Level Has Spacious Living Room With Bay Window and Vaulted Ceiling, Dining Room, and Large Eat-In Kitchen. Kitchen Features Granite-Tile Countertops, Decorative Backsplash, and Additional Breakfast Bar Seating. Lower Level Has Family Room With Gas Fireplace and Brick Surround, and Built-In Wet Bar. Laundry Room Is Conveniently Located Upstairs By The Bedrooms! Very Spacious Master Bedroom Features A Huge Private Sitting Suite”perfect For Movie Nights, Or A Study/Office”private 5-Piece Bathroom, and Large Walk-In Closet. Back Yard Has Covered Patio-Perfect For Setting Up A Grill and Entertaining Friends and Family! Gorgeous Home! Fabulous Neighborhood, Close To Northridge Recreation Center and Walking Distance To A Park and Walking Trails. Call Now To Schedule Your Personal Showing!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,360 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,285 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 704 sqft
- Lot size: 7,362 sqft (0.17 acres)
- MLS ID: 3596159
- On Market: 22 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: NorthRidge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1984
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Master Bath,Master Suite,Skylights,Smoke Free,Triple Pane Windows,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Sand Creek
- Junior High: Mountain Ridge
- High School: Mountain Vista
Listing by TRELORA
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.