Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,643 sqft, $170/sqft
This Meticulously Maintained Home, Located In The Retreat Community Of Highlands Ranch Has Been Lovingly Cared For Throughout The Years By Its Original Owner. This Home Features A Spacious-Open Floor Plan, An Abundance Of Natural Light, Vaulted Ceilings, A Large Master Suite, Private Office/Study, Formal Living and Dining Areas With An Additional Bedroom, Bathroom and Eat-In Kitchen All On The Main Floor. Enjoy The Bright, Charming Sunroom Year-Round With Walk-Out Access To A Large Patio In The Backyard!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,643 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,651 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 992 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 3,790 sqft (0.09 acres)
- MLS ID: 4202058
- On Market: 10 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: The Retreat
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1996
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Handicap Accessible,Heated Basement,Internet Access (Wired),Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Front Porch,Gutters,Lighting,Maintenance Free Exterior,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Fox Creek
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by Madison & Company Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.