Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,162 sqft, $114/sqft
Buy This Home & We™ll Buy Yours! * Awesome Must Sell Estate Sale Home At An Incredible Value! The Rpr Value, With A 5 Star Confidence Score, Is At $543,320 and The Realavm With An 85% Confidence Score Is $572,338. At Only $489,900 Imagine The Great Sweat Equity Potential In This Huge 2-Story With Main Floor Owner™s Suite, Cozy Family Room With Fireplace, Very Spacious Kitchen and Walk Out Basement, Located On A Family Friendly Cul-Desacin The Very Popular Douglas County School System. Home Is Being Sold In Its™ As-Is Condition.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,162 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,792 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,318 sqft
- Lot size: 8,146 sqft (0.19 acres)
- MLS ID: 2803901
- On Market: 03 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch Eastridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1993
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 0 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Acres Green
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.