Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,145 sqft, $150/sqft
Must See! This Beautiful Home Is Huge, Located On One Of The Largest Lots In Highlands Ranch In A Prime Spot At The End Of A Cul-De-Sac, With A Park Like Setting. As You Enter The Home, The Foyer Features A Stunning Curved Staircase, The Study Located Off Of The Foyer Is Lined In Beautiful Oak Built-Ins, and Beamed Ceilings, With French Doors To Provide Privacy. Entertain Guest In The Formal Living Room, With Crown Moulding, Attached To The Dining Room With A Coffered-Lit Ceiling and Views Of The Beautifully Landscaped Yard, Or The Huge Family Room With Fireplace, Built-Ins and Wet Bar. The Kitchen Has Slab Granite, Ss Appliances, A Large Eating Nook With Access To The Huge Deck With Built-In Bbq, Fire Pit and Seating For Many! The Professionally Landscaped Yard Is Almost A 1/2 Acre, Exterior Paint, With Aluminum Window Capping and Roof Replaced 2016. The Walk-Out Basement Of This Home Is A Family Dream- Built In Theater, Game Room, Flex Space, Wet Bar and Exercise Room! Amazing!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,145 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,000 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,108 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 19,950 sqft (0.46 acres)
- MLS ID: 3434083
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Hillcrest
- View: City View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1991
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Heated Basement,Home Theater,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Skylights,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Sump Pump,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Gas Valve,Gutters,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Cougar Run
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by Keller Williams Executives
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.