Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,615 sqft, $156/sqft
Wonderful Updated Home! Private Backyard Backing To Green Space! Open Floor Plan! Formal Living & Dining Rooms! Open Kitchen With Maple Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Slab Granite, Center Island With Wine Refrigerator & Custom Built Eating Space! Large Vaulted Family Room With Fireplace! Main Floor Study! Main Floor Custom Mud Room! (Washer/Dryer Hookups Still Available If Buyer Wants A Main Floor Laundry) Master Suite With Barn Door! Updated 5 Piece Master Bath With Soaking Tub! Walk-In Closet! Nice Sized Secondary Bedrooms! Finished Basement With Recreation Room & 3/4 Bath! Large Backyard With Patio, Fire Pit & The Play Set Is Included! Newer Windows & Slider! Newer Roof & Exterior Paint! A Must See!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,615 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,461 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,029 sqft
- Lot size: 8,756 sqft (0.20 acres)
- MLS ID: 1899293
- On Market: 07 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1990
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Patio
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Fox Creek
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.