Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,095 sqft, $181/sqft
This Home Has It All! Beautifully Updated, Modern, and Meticulously Maintained, and It's Situated On An Awesome Lot Backing To Cheese Ranch Open Space! Check Out The Highly Desirable Floor Plan, Offering 5 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms, Plus A Finished Walk-Out Basement With A Kitchenette. You'll Love The Gorgeous Main Floor Kitchen In The Center Of The Open and Spacious Living Areas. Enjoy The Outstanding Mountain Views and Breathtaking Sunsets From The Two-Tiered Deck! Everything Inside and Out Is New Or Newer - Too Many Amazing Features To List! This Is A Perfect Home In A Wonderful Community. There Is Nothing For You To Do But Move In and Make It Your Own. Don™t Miss Out - Must See!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,095 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,985 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,092 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 7,057 sqft (0.16 acres)
- MLS ID: 2437821
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1990
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Fox Creek
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by HQ Homes
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.