Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,196 sqft, $205/sqft
Perfect Location-Backs To Open Space With Sweeping Mountain Views and Custom Deck! and On A Private Cul-De-Sac With Walking Trails and Parks! Home Is Right Out Of Pottery Barn! Tastefully Updated and Remodeled! Exuding Pride Of Ownership! American Homes Most Sought After Floor Plan! Main Floor Offers Custom Designed Kitchen Including Granite, Abundant Cabinets, and Large Island! Extended Hardwood Floors and A Fantastic Great Room For Family and Entertaining! Upstairs Features 4 Full Bedrooms With Master Offering 5 Piece Bath and Walk In Closet! Basement Thoughtfully Finished Including A Fantastic 3/4 Bath! Kitchen, Family, Master Bedroom All Offer Views Of Open Space and Mountains! Very Few Homes Include All This Has To Offer! Highest Rated Schools, Business Parks Nearby, Retail, Recreation Centers, and Miles Of Open Space and Trails!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,196 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,144 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 490 sqft
- Lot size: 5,314 sqft (0.12 acres)
- MLS ID: 6035349
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Heat: Floor Furnace,Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Remodeled,Security System,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Trailblazer
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by MB Colorado Home Sales
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.