Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,862 sqft, $153/sqft
A Perfectly Updated Home Filled With Tasteful Finishes Located In Westridge Knolls. It Will Be Love At First Sight Starting With The Beautiful Hardwood Flooring Through Most Of The Main Floor & You Must Check Out The New Kitchen Cabinets, Slab Granite Countertops and The Stainless Steel Appliances. You Will Love The Open Concept With The Kitchen Overlooking The Eating Nook, Beverage Center and The Vaulted Family Room With A Cozy, Stacked Stone Gas Fireplace. The Floor Plan Includes A Main Floor Master Bedroom With A Remodeled 5 Piece Master Bath and A Generous Walk In Closet. The Fenced Yard Has Been Professionally re-Landscaped To Include A Large Patio For Entertaining and Great Street Appeal In The Front. The 3 Car Garage Is A Big Plus!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,862 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,318 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,544 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 7,841 sqft (0.18 acres)
- MLS ID: 8591157
- On Market: 12 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Westridge
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1997
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Interior Basement Entrance,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Fence
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Eldorado
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.