Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,066 sqft, $208/sqft
Beautiful Home In Desirable Location! Open Floor Plan With Huge Vaulted Ceilings. Large Living/Family Room With Fireplace and Built-Ins. Open Kitchen/Dining With Large Pantry, Kitchen Peninsula and Sliding Glass Door Access To Backyard Patio. Upper Floor Master Suite With Double Vanity, Walk-In Closet. Two More Bedrooms and Full Bath Upstairs. Additional Living Area and Non-Conforming Bedroom In Basement - Perfect For Guests! Flex Space That Could Be Used In Countless Ways. Laundry and Rough-In Bathroom In Basement. Move-In Ready Features and Upgrades Include Upgraded Stainless Steel Appliances, Marvin Infinity Windows (All But Sliding Glass Door), New Roof With Impact-Resistant Shingles In 2015, Gas Line Run For Potential Gas Range Upgrade In Kitchen. Close To The Heart Of Highlands Ranch With Shopping Galore, Amenities and Easy Access For Commuting All Around The City!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,066 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,743 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 576 sqft
- Lot size: 5,576 sqft (0.13 acres)
- MLS ID: 4750700
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Eastridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1997
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Architectural Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath,Radon Mitigation System,Security System,Smoke Free
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Patio,Satellite Dish,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Arrowwood
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by WELCOME HOME REAL ESTATE LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.