Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,161 sqft, $161/sqft
Beautiful Highlands Ranch Home W/ Well-Manicured Front Yard and Covered Front Porch. Interior Features Include New Paint, Newer Carpet and Many Updates Throughout. The Main Floor Features Formal Living and Dining Rooms W/ Hardwood Flooring and Tons Of Natural Light. The Kitchen Has All Black Appliances, Oak Cabinets, Silestone Counters, A Kitchen Island, Recessed Lighting, and Stone Tile Floors. Additional Eating Space and A Work Station Are Offered Just Off The Kitchen. The Family Room Has Built-In Shelving, Cabinets and A Brick Fireplace. The Main Floor Also Includes An Updated Â½ Bath and A Laundry/Mud Room. All 4 Bedrooms Are On The Upper Level, Including A Spacious Master Suite W/ Hardwood Floors, Walk-In Closet and An Updated Private 5-Pc Bath W/ Soaking Tub. The Finished Bsmnt Has A Large Bonus Space W/Vinyl Plank Flooring, Recessed Lighting, Egress Windows, A Storage Room and A Â¾ Bath. Spacious Fenced Backyard W/ Deck, Patio and Garden. This Is The Perfect Place To Call Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,161 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,161 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 784 sqft
- Lot size: 7,362 sqft (0.17 acres)
- MLS ID: 5969595
- On Market: 22 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1996
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Garden Area,Patio,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Trailblazer
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.