Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,000 sqft, $225/sqft
Quick Possession*great Location*move In Ready 3 Bed Highlands Ranch Charmer*large Fenced Yard*spacious Deck*covered Patio*finished Walk Out Basement*mature Landscaping*stainless and Granite In Kitchen*2 Closets In Master Bedroom*upstairs Laundry*gas Fireplace*water Softener and Reverse Osmosis Water Purifying Systems Installed By Current Owners (Approx. $5,000 Value)*peek A Boo Mountain/City Views From Bedrooms*walk To Community Parks/Amenities*priced To Sell*$1500 Seller Paid Buyer Closing Costs With Full Price Offer (To Replace Blinds and Garage Door).
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,000 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,736 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 591 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 5,009 sqft (0.11 acres)
- MLS ID: 4363274
- On Market: 2 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch Southridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1997
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Water Purifier,Water Softener
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fence,Patio,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Eldorado
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.