Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,886 sqft, $149/sqft
Live The Good Life From This 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Highlands Ranch Home. There Is So Much, So Close To This Home¦there Are 64 Parks, 26 Golf Courses, 2 Lakes, and 2 Dog Parks Within 10 Miles, and Most Of Your Everyday Services Are All Within Two Miles Of The Property. There Are Over 250 Four Star Or Better Restaurants Within 5 Miles! The Home Is Also Less Than A Half Mile Walk From The Well-Reviewed, Highland Heritage Regional Park¦.So Come and Enjoy The Good Life By Making This Home Yours Today.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,886 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,608 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 927 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 5,401 sqft (0.12 acres)
- MLS ID: 9973862
- On Market: 31 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Eastridge Terrace
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1996
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Speakers, Built-in,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Arrowwood
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by Sellstate Realty Pros
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.