Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,643 sqft, $173/sqft
This Exceptional Home Features 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths & A Basement That Is Waiting For You To Style It Your Way. An Additional Bedroom On The Main Level Can Be Used As An Office. The Upper Level Offers 4 Bedrooms. Master Has A 5 Piece Bath & Spacious Closet. 3 More Bedrooms On The Upper Floor With A Full Bath Are An Added Bonus. The Front Of The Home Offers An Inviting Front Porch and Mature Shade Trees. The Backyard Is A Nicely Landscaped and Fenced In Yard That Is On The Larger Side For Highlands Ranch. Highlands Ranch Is Known For Its Public Recreation Centers, Community Gatherings & Summer Concert Series. Located Within Walking Distance To Award Winning Schools, Open Space, Dog Runs & Minutes Away From Fine Dining & Shops At The Town Center.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,643 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,095 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 548 sqft
- Lot size: 5,009 sqft (0.11 acres)
- MLS ID: 4869845
- On Market: 08 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Westridge Knolls
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1997
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Front Porch
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Eldorado
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by HQ Homes
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.