Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,173 sqft, $153/sqft
Don't Miss Out On This Great Highlands Ranch Property! Cul-De-Sac Location! Open Floor Plan! Hardwoods! Tile Entry! Two-Story Living Room & Dining Room! Open Kitchen With Center Island, Stainless Steel Appliances & Nice Sized Eating Space! Sit Back & Relax In The Family Room and It's Open To The Kitchen Area! Large Master Suite With Sitting Area! Five Piece Master Bath! Soaking Tub! Large Walk-In Closet! Nice Sized Secondary Bedrooms! Finished Basement With Hardwood Floors, Wet Bar, Bedroom & 3/4 Bath! You Will Love The Nice Sized Backyard With Covered Patio! This One Is A Must See!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,173 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,093 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 848 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 8,189 sqft (0.19 acres)
- MLS ID: 7456306
- On Market: 31 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1996
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Arrowwood
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.