Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,893 sqft, $140/sqft
Welcome Home! Amazing Ranch Style Home, Perfectly Placed In Highly Sought After Highlands Ranch Area. Feels Like Home From The Moment You Enter. Features: 4 Bedrooms (2 Non Conforming), 3 Bathrooms, Cozy Family Room With Fireplaces, Beautiful Hardwood Floors and Stainless Appliances. Kitchen Overlooks The Family Room...Perfect For Entertaining, Kitchen Is Complete With Pantry and Eat In Kitchen Area. Main Floor Laundry Is A Dream (Washer & Dryer Included). The Partially Finished Basement Would Be An Easy Finish. The Plumbing and Electrical Is Already Done and Decorative Paint Throughout. Enjoy Evenings Relaxing On Your Large Back Deck Surrounded By Beautiful Mature Trees. Home Is Handicap Accessible. Roof Replaced 8/12, High Efficiency Furnace Replaced 7/12, Water Heater Replaced 7/12.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,893 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,109 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,305 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 4,574 sqft (0.11 acres)
- MLS ID: 5086547
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch Westridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1990
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Handicap Accessible,Master Bath,Pantry,Security System,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Trailblazer
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by HomeSmart Realty Group of Colorado
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.