Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,067 sqft, $307/sqft
Spectacular Mountain Views From This Custom Designed Mid-Century Modern Home In Sora Ridge, A Custom Community Of 8 Homes With Beautiful Mountain Views In Applewood. Each Home In This Community Is Unique and Built With Best Design and Finishes. This Floor Plan and Price Includes Custom Finishes That Can Be Selected From A Large Group With The Builders In House Designer. Porcelanosa Tile, Hardwood Floors, Soaring Ceilings, Open and Bright Floor Plan, Over-Sized 3 Car Garage. Call For An Appointment To View The Lot and Get More Details, Only 3 Homes Remaining
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,067 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,067 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,331 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 14,707 sqft (0.34 acres)
- MLS ID: 7442511
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Sora Ridge
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Natural Stone,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Vivian
- Junior High: Everitt
- High School: Wheat Ridge
Listing by Simply Denver
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.