Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,972 sqft, $217/sqft
Perfectly Preserved Original Features, Updated Spaces, and Luxurious Additions Combine In This Stunning Estate. Nestled On A Tree Filled Acre That Is Zoned For Horses You Will Find A Spacious Main House, Newly Built Guest House, 1023 Sqft Artist Studio, and 4 Car/1 Car Garages. The Stand Out Features Of This Home Are Too Many To List! *updated Kitchen W/Gourmet Appliances *updated Baths W/Clawfoot Tub, Steam Shower & Heated Floors*2016 Addition W/Master Suite, Breakfast Room, Pantry & Laundry Room *3 Fireplaces *original Ernst Batchelder™s Tile Fireplace Surround *library W/Built In Shelves *bonus Room Over Family Room*tankless H2o *french Doors That Open To The Central Patio *original Light Fixtures *783 Sqft Guest House New In 2016 Â“ Perfect For Multigenerational Living, Nanny, Or Guests *1023 Sqft Artist Studio *shingle Roofs Replaced & Tile Roof Repaired In 2017 *walk To Lightrail and Lakewood Country Club*minutes To Belmar, Sloans Lake, 6th Ave & Downtown!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,972 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,244 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 728 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 1 acres (44,400 sqft)
- MLS ID: 1920856
- On Market: 08 days
- County: Lakewood
- Neighborhood: Belmar
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 5
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1928
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Air Conditioning-Room
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs,Insert Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles,Spanish Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Stone,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Interior Basement Entrance,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Remodeled,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Dog Run,Fence,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Molholm
- Junior High: Creighton
- High School: Lakewood
Listing by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Innovative RE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.