Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,280 sqft, $189/sqft
Beautiful Green Mountain Home On A Quiet, Treed Street. The Hardwood Floors Have Been Refinished. There Is Newer Carpet, A Newer Furnace, Fresh Paint, and All Appliances Are Included! The Yard Is A Gardener's Dream With Gorgeous Flowers, Raised Beds, and Lush Foliage. The Automatic Sprinkler and Drip System Makes Maintenance A Breeze. Sit On The Private Deck Or Covered Patio Which Both Provide Year-Round Enjoyment. The Garage Is Oversized With A Brand New Garage Door All Of The Bedrooms Are Large. The Bathrooms Are Updated and The Newer Vinyl Windows Are Energy-Efficient and Require No Painting. Located Just Steps To Jackson Park, This Home Is Convenient To Recreation, Shopping and Is A Short Hop To Light Rail.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,280 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,280 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 9,916 sqft (0.23 acres)
- MLS ID: 4834579
- On Market: 01 days
- County: Green Mountain
- Neighborhood: Green Mountain Village
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Bi-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1963
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Garden Area,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Devinny
- Junior High: Dunstan
- High School: Green Mountain
Listing by RE/MAX 100 INC.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.