Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 1,733 sqft, $201/sqft
Open Floor Plan With Large South Facing Windows, and Vaulted Ceiling. Loft Overlooks Living Area. Entertain With Efficient Kitchen With Granite Counters, and Dining Area. Perfect Sized Kitchen Island To Lean Against, Or Pull Up A Stool, and Visit With Your Family and Guests. Patio Right Off Living Area Borders A Nice Green Lawn Space. Newer Dishwasher. New Ceiling Fans With Lights In Upper Bedrooms. Finished Basement Designed As Bedroom, Bath, With Egress Window and Closet Plus Laundry. Ideal Location Convenient To Public Transportation, Shopping, Open Space, C-470 With Access To I-70 Quickly Or I-25, Not Quite So Quickly, But Easy To Get To.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 1,733 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,675 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 577 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 1,045 sqft (0.02 acres)
- MLS ID: 3516815
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Green Mountain
- Neighborhood: VIEWPOINT
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1993
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Concrete,Laminate
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Open Floor Plan,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Patio
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Devinny
- Junior High: Dunstan
- High School: Green Mountain
Listing by AQUARIAN REAL ESTATE CO
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.